Bursar and Student Accounts
Fri: 8:00 - 3:00 pm
Manage Your Student Account
Welcome to the Bursar and Student Accounts Office! Our job is to serve students and the University by handling matters related to tuition, fees, tuition bills, and payments. These are a few of the things that keep us busy:
- Accepting tuition payments
- Billing student accounts for tuition and fees
- Posting student refunds and charge adjustments
- Pursuing delinquent student accounts
- Third Party Billing
For our faculty, staff, and University departments, we’re:
- Depositing funds received from University departments
- Posting and billing employee tuition benefits
Pay your tuition in-person at our cashier!
The Cashier is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Contact us with any questions at (410) 951-3691
Tuition and Fees: Explained
What do we mean by tuition and fees? These charges can include:
- Student activity fees
- Technology fees
- Room and board fees
- Special class assessments
Student fees do not include books, off-campus room and board, or campus parking permits.