Office of Financial Aid
Important Notice! Review Your Financial Aid Award for Fall 2022/Spring 2023
Welcome to Coppin's Office of Financial Aid! We are the University resource for all of your questions about paying for school. We focus on helping students, parents, and families through federal and state financial aid processes, as well as maintain a wealth of resources on private funding opportunities.
Our office and financial aid counselors stay busy throughout the year because we're helping students and families like you! Here are some of the topics we often talk through with prospective students and their families, as well as current members of our Eagle family:
- General questions about the financial aid process
- Scholarship resources
- Different types of federal financial aid
- Cost to attend Coppin State University
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Withdrawal and Dismissal Refund Policy
- Tips to keep your student loans in good standing
- Student rights and responsibilities
We encourage you to check out all of our tuition and aid resources on the Coppin site. If you still have questions after reviewing the website, feel free to reach out to us!
Important Dates to Remember
May 27, 2022 - Summer Financial Aid applications due
May 15, 2022 - Guaranteed housing deadline