Coppin State Bookstore Fall 2020 Operations
Fall 2020 Semester Bookstore Hours of Operation Effective Monday August 24, 2020:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 10:00 a.m. thru 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. thru 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. thru 3:00 p.m.
Fall 2020 Operational and Safety Procedures:
Management of Store Traffic
- Our adjusted store capacity allows up to 17 people. This maximum capacity includes customers and bookstore employees.
- A team member will be at the door monitoring the number of customers in the store, so as not to exceed the maximum capacity.
- Customers will be required to wear a mask in order to enter the bookstore.
Social Distancing Practices at Registers
- Plexiglass shields are being installed at all registers.
- Stanchions will be set up in the store with 6ft markers on the ground to promote social distancing. All registers will have a clear protective shield to minimize exposure of customers and employees.
Additional Customer Service Measures
- A separate register will be in the back of the store at the customer service desk to further assist students with returns and textbook purchases.
Online Order Pickup
- Pickup of online orders will be handled at the Customer Service desk only. Students must present their Eagle Card in order to pick up their online orders.
- Stanchions will identify guidance for line direction and social distancing.
Cleaning & Sanitizing Processes
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all registers. All registers and merchandise shelves will be sanitized by a team member every 1-2 hours.
- The store will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected every day after closing.
Please direct all bookstore-related questions to Leslie Martinez, Store Manager (410-951-1225; firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Coppin State University/Follett Higher Education supports the academic mission of the University. The University Bookstore offers new, used, and e-textbooks for purchase. Over 50% of textbooks are also available to rent for a single semester. In addition to your required textbooks, the bookstore carries school supplies, emblematic clothing and gifts, general reading books, reference books, and study guides. Greeting cards, personal care items, and a large variety of snacks and drinks are also available.