Division of Administration and Finance
Welcome to the Division of Administration and Finance! We strive to provide excellent technologically advanced and customer-centered services to Coppin State University students, faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors. We also support the university's mission of access and public service.
We provide administrative and fiscal support services to all university departments. offices, and audiences. Some of our services include:
- Recording financial transactions
- Safeguarding physical and financial assets
- Allocating university resources
- Procuring and delivering university services
- Ensuring the safety and security of the entire campus community
We serve these functions through multiple division operations, including:
- Office of Auxiliary Services
- Budget Office
- Campus Police
- Office of the Controller
- Office of Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Office of Procurement
Each office within the Division operates according to policies and procedures developed in accordance with the State of Maryland, federal government, the University System of Maryland (USM), and accounting principles generally accepted as standard in the United States.
We hope you will find our services accessible and customer-oriented. To obtain detailed information on our services, please visit the departmental webpage of interest.