Using Your Eagle Card
A Multi-Use Campus ID
Your Eagle Card makes campus access easy. Students, faculty, and staff can add funds, view account activity, and check account balances to stay Coppin-connected.
There are 2 different ways to use the money on your Eagle Card:
This is called your declining balance, these funds can be added your Eagle Card to buy items and services on campus
- Dining dollars
These funds act as a bonus to buy campus meal plans and other dining through the dining hall, concession stand, Grille Works, and Einstein’s Bagels.
How do I add funds to my Eagle Card?
There are 3 ways to add funds to your Eagle Card account balance:
- Eagle Card Mobile Account Access
- Log into your account
- Add your funds!
- Tell the cashier you want to add money to your Eagle Card account
- Get your receipt from the cashier
- Bring your receipt to the Eagle Card Services office
- We add the funds to your account!
Add Value Machines
- Insert your Eagle Card into the Cash Value Center Terminal
- Insert bills only (the terminal doesn’t give change)
- Remove your Card when the added amount shows on screen
Cash Only Add Value Machine
PEC, Mail and Print Services