Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
Office of Student Activities and Leadership
The college experience is more than classes and classrooms. The Office of Student Activities and Leadership supports student- and university-led initiatives so you can stay engaged, have fun, and provide learning opportunities outside of the classroom. Recent extracurricular activities include dances, movies, bowling, skating, as well as concerts and live performances. Don’t see an event or activity that interests you? Help us plan one!
In the Office of Student Activities and Leadership, our focus is you. We work with programs, departments, and offices across the university to plan activities that meet our diverse student need, and create a an environment where our students feel comfortable to engage, explore, and learn outside of the classroom.
Follow us on Instagram:
- Office of Student Activities @csusal1900
- Student Activities Programming Board @csusapb
- Student Government Association @coppinstate_sga
- Royal Court @csuroyalcourt
The Office of Student Activities and Leadership is responsible for the following areas:
- Student Activities Programming Board
- Student Government Association
- CSU Royal Court
- Greek and Social Fellowship Organizations
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Welcome Week
- Clubs & Organizational Fairs
- I Love Coppin Week
- Miss & Mister Coppin Competition and Coronation
- Maintain and manage a calendar of events, activities, and programs.
- Provide leadership opportunities through ongoing leadership and personal development.
- Assist in the program planning and event management of all student organizations.
- Provide personal and environmental developmental program and activities from the University community throughout the academic year.
- Provide opportunities to develop skills and assist in the professional preparedness of the student leadership.
Campus Email Communications Request
All requests should be made with at least two business days lead time.
Student organization events & ads must be approved prior to submission. Advertisements for events that have not been approved by student Activities will not be sent.
To submit your request, send an email from your Coppin State University email address to email@example.com with the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your CSU Email Address. Any other email address will be ignored.
- Indicate if you are a: Student, Registered Student Organization, Staff, Faculty, or Administrator.
- Your Organization or Department Name
- Event or Subject of Content
- Date to send email. All requests should be made with at least a 48 hour lead time.
- Email Message
- Any files to attach or embed in your requested email