School of Arts and Sciences
Diverse, Comprehensive—and Personal
- Dance Major
- English Major
- Global Studies Major
- History Major
- Urban Arts Major
- African American Studies Minor
- Dance Minor
- English Minor
- Global Studies Minor
- History Minor
- Computer Science Major
- Mathematics Major
- Secondary Education: Mathematics
- Computer Science Minor
- Mathematics Minor
- Applied Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (M.S.)
- Biology and Life Sciences
- Biology: Applied Sciences Concentration (Pre-Medicine option)
- Biology: Applied Sciences Concentration (Pre-Pharmacy option)
- Biology: Applied Sciences Concentration (Pre-Physician Assistant option)
- Chemistry: Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry: Computational Chemistry
- Biology Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Polymer and Material Sciences (M.S.)
A liberal arts education is time-honored for a reason. It teaches students to think, to analyze, to communicate, to strive to understand the world around them—and to become an indispensable part of the workforce.
At Coppin State University, the School of Arts and Sciences takes great pride in providing students with a liberal arts education that isn't just comprehensive, it's personal.
While home to over 30 majors, minors, and concentrations—from history, global studies, and English to computer science, biology, the visual and performing arts, and much more—students quickly find themselves at home within the School of Arts and Sciences, and it's easy to see why.
You won't find lecture halls here, and you won't find TAs (teaching assistants). What will you find? You'll find small classes and one-on-one attention from renowned faculty. You'll find an environment where discussion is always encouraged, and questions aren't just welcomed, they're applauded.
Explore how the School of Arts and Sciences can make your dreams—and your dream career—a reality.
Inspiring stories of our alumni. These men and women demonstrate and live Eagle Pride beyond Coppin.More
Much of the strength of our programs come from the varied and deep pursuits of our dedicated faculty.More
Explore what our dynamic faculty are doing in various fields both locally and regionally.More