Ophthalmic Research Laboratory
Since the establishment of this lab, several students have received hands-on biomedical research experience.
- Miajavon Coleman
- 2020-2021 Dyshonique Jones
- 2019-2020 Oluchukwu Usoh, Desirae McKoy, Kevin Lettman, Latoya Jones
- 2018-2019 Kristen Deacon, Femi Olurunfemi
- 2017-2018 Destiny Brown, Brina Smith, Dahlia Copeland, Erika Monk
- 2016-2017 Mariah Benjamin, Darnell Fisher, Chisomaga Madufor
Summer High School Interns
- 2021 Mansi Saxena, Kareena Arora, Samantha Ekanayake, Anika Ekanayake, Neha Neelam
- 2019 Esha Saxena, Abhinav Bala and Dev Patel
- 2018 Varsha Pudi
- 2017 Mallika Kadabha and Melinda Gwanzura
Gifted and Talented Independent Research Intern/Mentor Program from Howard County Public School System
2019-2020 Esha Saxena, Abhinav Bala, Sriram Vema, Soorya Swaminathan
Thank you for your interest in the Ophthalmic Research Laboratory at Coppin State University. We welcome any questions and feedback you have. If you would like more information on anything you have read about our lab, please reach out!