F1 Student Services
Welcome to the United States and to Coppin State University! The International Student Services office is so happy to have you here. Our goal is to make sure your transition to a new country and culture is a smooth one. Here are some of the ways we help international students who are part of our Coppin family:
- Schedule visa check-in meetings at the start of each semester
- Help students understand the I-20 and visa process
- Advise on course and registration requirements
- Provide resources to help students maintain F1 status
- Guide students through the F1 employment process
- Keep students up to date on Covid-19 information
- Lead campus activities, initiatives, and organizations that create safe spaces for international students
Join the International Student Club!
Coppin is community dedicated to cultural diversity—and you are an important part of our community. We are here to support you, and encourage you to take full advantage of the benefits and services available to you through the International Student Services office and the entire university.