Events and Conference Services
Coppin State University provides the ideal location for events, conferences, and meetings of all sizes. Our campus is conveniently located near public transportation, highways I-83 and I-695, and is a short drive to Baltimore's favorite tourist destination the Inner Harbor, which offers your attendees countless restaurants, must see attractions and unique shopping.
Events and Conference Services provides:
- Competitive rates with year-round availability
- Climate controlled facilities, ideal for groups of 20 to 4500 people
- Audiovisual equipment, technical services, and complimentary WIFI
- Catering services provided by Thompson Hospitality Services
- Ample parking
- Graphic design, copying, printing and mailing services
- On-campus ATM, Subway, Einstein Bagel Bros., Tawes Center Diner and Talon Café available for guests during normal business hours
For additional information please visit https://www.eventsatcoppin.com.