Alumni Association Scholarship
The Coppin State University National Alumni Association (CSUNAA) provides annual financial assistance to an enrolled Coppin student. We give preference to a child, grandchild, or sibling of a Coppin graduate.
Current alumni scholarship recipients may apply to renew the scholarship, as long as a student meets all the award requirements. Alumni Scholarships may not be used to repeat a course. We must receive your application by May 31st.
Interested students must submit the completed application by May 31st before your expected fall semester enrollment. Required application materials include:
- Completed application form
- Typed essay (one page, double spaced) addressing one of the following topics:
- Describe an accomplishment you have been recognized for and its influence on you.
- What are your career aspirations and why?
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher. (Preference given to students who will be classified as a junior in the upcoming fall semester.)
The CSUNAA Scholarship Committee selects award recipients based on provided application materials. The Committee notifies all scholarship applicants no later than 1 week after the add/drop period.
After the Committee determines award recipients, it arranges for payment to the student's account in accordance with the university's scholarship guidelines.
If requested, submit any additional application documents to:
Attn: Coppin State University Alumni Association
Miles Connor Administration Building
2500 West North Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21216