Coppin State University Transcript Services
Coppin State University is pleased to announce our new transcript service through Parchment! Effective October 12, 2020, the online ordering and delivery service will better accommodate our students and alumni as we navigate our virtual world. Benefits of the Parchment transcript service includes:
- Receiving your official document electronically or via mail
- Electronic transcripts are typically available for download in one hour
- 24/7 secure access to transcript portal
- Email notifications on the progress of your transcript order
- The ability to upload supporting documentation and forms to accompany your transcript
Students and alumni can request transcripts by creating an account on the CSU Parchment portal. To order, you must be free of any financial obligations to the institution. Please contact Student Accounts at 410-951-3677 if you have questions about your financial status. Parchment will not be able to produce unofficial transcript copies.
- Electronic Transcripts $10
- Paper Transcripts (Standard Mail- 3 to 5 Business days) $10
- Paper Transcripts (International Mail) $12
* On-campus pick up remains suspended. Students needing same day service should select electronic delivery. *
Transcript Order Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request an official transcript?
Students will create a Parchment account or enter their credentials to access an existing account.
- Is same-day service still an option?
Same day service will not be offered at the CSU Records office. Students should select the electronic delivery option if same day service is required.
- How do I check the status of my order?
- Log in to Parchment.com>> Click “Order Status”
- Why is my order on hold?
If your order is on hold, this means that your school placed your order on hold, and you should have received an email explaining why. A hold could indicate a fine, outstanding balance or other academic obligations
- Status says ‘shipped’ but my paper transcript did not reach its destination
U.S. Mail typically requires up to seven business days for delivery. Parchment will resend the transcript one time free of charge if a reasonable amount of time has passed. Please remember that institutions can take 4-6 weeks to process incoming transcripts and make the necessary entries in their computer systems. During this time, your school may not be able to confirm that they received your transcript.
- How do I send my transcript to a person, a place other than a school or a school not listed in your search options?
You can use the ‘Other Organization’ or ‘Other Individual’ option to manually enter the destination address.
- Can I upload documents to be sent with my electronic and/or paper transcript?
Yes, there is an “attachments” button on the storefront during the ordering process
- What are legacy/archived transcripts?
Students who attended prior to 1991 are classified as “legacy/archived”.
- Is electronic transcript delivery available for students who attended the school prior to 1991?
No, electronic delivery is not available for archived transcripts. The student will still log into Parchment to place their order and will receive their transcripts via standard 3-5 business day mail.
- I attended/completed my studies at the school and returned years later. Will the system capture all of my academic history?
Yes, split records are very common. The student will enter the year they began their studies as the “start date” to capture all of their academic history.