Effective June 1, 2013: The Coppin State University will charge transcript fees for transcripts
|Type of Transcript||Processing Time||Fees|
|Regular transcript (students who attended 1987 & thereafter )||Two business days||$5.00 per transcript|
|*Archived transcript (students who attended prior to 1987)||Five business days||$10.00 per transcript|
|Rush transcript (unavailable on Fridays & holidays when the University is closed)||Next business day (Available only for students who attended 1987 and thereafter)||$10.00 per transcript|
|Express transcript||Same day (Available only for students who attended 1987 and thereafter)||$20.00 per transcript|
All financial obligations to the university must be cleared before a transcript is processed.
Transcript fee(s) must be paid to the Office of Student Accounts.
Download and print the transcript request form
- Complete and sign a transcript request form for each official transcript. The form must be completed in its entirety.
- Students must submit their requests in the following manner: mail, fax, or in-person. Currently, we do not accept e-mail request for transcripts. All request must be submitted to the:
Cashier/ Office of Student Accounts
Coppin State University
2500 West North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216
- Mailed transcript requests must be accompanied by check, money order, or credit card information. CASH will not be accepted via mail.
- Faxed transcript requests must be accompanied by credit card information fee. Fax to: 410-951-3678, Office of Student Accounts.
- In-person transcript requests must be accompanied by cash, check, money order or credit card.
- Requests for partial transcripts will not be honored.