Office of University Relations
What We Do
We are a team of communication professionals, each with individual expertise to achieve measurable outcomes. From developing data-driven advertising campaigns to showcasing the university's contributions in regional and national news media, we share the Coppin story and highlight how students learning from faculty and others transform their lives and prepare for success in Baltimore, the state of Maryland and beyond.
We approach every project with a clear purpose. Utilizing traditional and digital platforms, we communicate the Coppin experience and success stories of students, faculty, alumni and staff.
How We Do it:
Media Relations & Publicity
Photography & Video
Marketing Strategy & Design
Brand & Licensing Management
The Office of University Relations provides strategic services to campus partners in order to advance the University’s branding, recruitment and fundraising goals.
In alignment with Coppin State University’s mission, our priorities focus on high-level institutional branding, student recruitment and fundraising initiatives.
These priorities include:
- Increasing student enrollment and retention
- Showcasing scholarship through research and publications
- Sharing Coppin experiences and success stories that position the University as a leader in higher education.
- Positioning faculty and staff as experts for both local and national media
- Working with departments across campus to develop strategies to communicate Coppin’s successes, highlight its programs, and impact on the community
- Inspiring engagement, fostering community and building awareness for Coppin’s distinctive vision and value