Fri: 8:00 - 3:00 pm
We understand your teenage years aren’t always the right time for your college experience. At Coppin, the average age of our students is 29, and we have the schedules, services, and supports in place to meet all of our students exactly where you are. Now that you’re older and wiser, look to Coppin for an experience that caters to you, your life, and your needs.
When identifying adult learners, we consider the following criteria:
- You are financially independent.
- You have primary responsibilities, including family, work, etc. outside of being a student.
- You have not been regularly enrolled in a college or university for 3 or more years.
What do I need to apply?
- Completed admission application
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years since your last college or university enrollment, you do not need to submit SAT or ACT scores.
See where Coppin can take you.