Finish 4 Free
Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) graduates are eligible for 2 years of tuition-free enrollment at Coppin State University through the official Finish 4 Free (F4F) partnership.
Do I qualify to Finish 4 Free?
To qualify, interested students must meet all criteria:
- Be a Baltimore City public high school graduate
- Have an associate’s degree (e.g. A.A. or A.S.) from BCCC earned in or after June 2018
- Provide final, official transcripts from high school and BCCC when you submit your Finish 4 Free application
- Stay enrolled full-time for all semesters at Coppin
- Complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Do I still qualify for F4F if I didn’t graduate from a Baltimore City public high school?
No. F4F is only open to students who have earned a high school diploma from a Baltimore City public high school.
If you haven’t earned a diploma from a Baltimore City public high school, stay encouraged because you can still apply to Coppin, and may even qualify for scholarships or other financial aid funds
What BCCC degrees qualify me to F4F?
Only Associate of Science (A.S.) and Associate of Arts (A.A.) degrees earned in or after June 2018 qualify. At this time, F4F does not accept Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) degrees.
What Coppin costs does F4F cover?
The program covers 2 years of tuition. Students should anticipate paying remaining fees, books, and on-campus housing, if desired. Review our scholarships and financial aid resources for more information on funding options.