University Continuity Resources
From extreme weather situations days to natural disasters, such unexpected events can disrupt the university operations. Coppin is outfitted with diverse technology tools to facilitate telework, helping to preserve university continuity in case of an emergency campus closure.
Campus Systems and Resources
- Coppin Email
- Campus Employee Directory
- Connecting to Campus Computer's Desktop via Remote Desktop
TIP! Transfer items from your H:/ Drive to OneDrive for Business! Not only will you have more space, but they will be easier to access from a remote location.
- Downloading Microsoft Office on Personal Devices
- Visit the Microsoft Office Training and Resource Site for assistance with the various Microsoft Office products
To access Office 365, visit office365.coppin.edu.
OneDrive for Business
Skype for Business
Tips for Working Remotely
Keep all personally identifiable information (PII) confidential.
When working with sensitive data, such as PII, select a location in which information is not easily visible to others (i.e., consider not working with PII in a busy coffeeshop).
Lock your computer screen when not in use.
Place a lock on your telephone, if you access campus resources from your phone (i.e., email).
Access campus systems using a secured, private wireless network.
Do not download sensitive files on portal devices, such as a thumb drive.
Don’t leave your laptop, tablet, or smartphone unattended in a public place.
- Coppin State Microsoft Office Resource Site
IT Help Desk – email@example.com | 410-951-3888
- Instructional Technology & I.T. Training – firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-951-2643