Print and Copy Services
Bring Your Content to Life
Welcome to Coppin State University Printing Services! We offer professional copying, printing, finishing, and binding services to Coppin and nearby communities. Email us your files from the comfort of your home or office, and we'll use our state-of-the-art high speed printers to bring your information to life.
Paying for Print Services
We accept major credit cards, and your Eagle Card balance. We do not accept cash.
The Print Center handles copy services for faculty, staff, and students. All faculty or staff member can request black and white copies of any University-related documents for free—there is only a charge if the request includes specialty paper and/or finishing work (i.e binding, etc.). We use a high-volume copier for all copy requests.
We print all copy requests as 2-sided unless otherwise requested or approved.
Additional services include:
- Reduction - 95%
Requirements for print materials
Get to know our standards and requirements for your print requests, so we can fulfill each request efficiently and get your documents to you on your expected timeline.
Prepping your materials for print
When you submit any materials to the Print Center, be sure they:
- are typed clearly
- have clean, clear, and neat corrections (if necessary)
We do not accept materials that do not meet these standards.
Submitting Your Materials
When submitting your materials, keep the following in mind:
- Complete the Printing and Design Form for each job request
- Document and explain any special instructions related to a specific job request
- Mark any exams and proprietary documents as confidential (note: NO student is allowed to pick up exams unless the professor provides written instructions)
- Get written approval from the copyright holder for all published and copyrighted materials
Scheduling Print Requests
When scheduling your print request, consider these timelines to make sure you get your copies when you need them.
- Indicate the day to be completed and/or dropped off
- Requests without finish or drop dates are completed on a first come, first served basis
- Submit exams and confidential materials at least 48 hours in advance
- Documents 85 pages or longer that require staples and collation for more than 160 copies must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance
- Materials required for the start of fall semester must be submitted by August 20 (note: any fall semester materials submitted after August 20 may not be completed on time)
Peak periods are when we get a heavy amount of print requests. Be sure to submit your print request with enough time before your deadline, especially during peak times.
|Fall semester||August 15 - October 1|
|Spring semester||January 6 - February 28|
|Summer semester||May 15 - June 15|