CHP - Academic Success Center
College of Health Professions - Academic Success Center
The College of Health Professions - Academic Success Center is strategically located within the College of Health Professions (CHP). The College of Health Professions - Academic Success Center serves students in the CHP in the Pre-Nursing designation. Students who have been admitted to the various educational programs in the Helene Fuld School of Nursing and the School of Allied Health engage with the members of CHP Academic Success Center during the recruitment, enrollment, and advisement periods. The main reason for this organizational structure is to systematically assess and evaluate admission and retention issues while developing new approaches leading toward successful enrollment that eventually leads toward graduation. We assist students in numerous ways throughout their matriculation in the CHP.
Other Responsibilities within the College of Health Professions – Academic Success Center
- Assist with the Living Learning Community (LLC) for the HFSON and the School of Allied Health.
- Serve as a liaison for the CHP with the Summer Academic Success Academy (SASA).
- Assist the CSU Admissions Office with planning of CSU CHP Fall and Spring recruitment events.
- Host the CHP Career Day/Job Fair in the SPRING Term of each year.
- Facilitate New Student Orientation for all CHP undergraduate and graduate plans of study.