College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- College of Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Study Abroad
- Professional Development
- Ticket to Work
- Media Library
- The Informant and other Downloads
- Faculty & Staff
- Applied Psychology Major
- Psychology Minor
- Rehabilitation Services Major
- Rehabilitation Services Minor
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling (M.Sc.)
- Rehabilitation Counseling (M.Ed.)
- Professional Counselor Licensure: Post Masters
- Anthropology Minor
- Criminal Justice (Major, Minor)
- Forensic Investigations Certificate
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Non-Profit Management and Youth Development Minor
- Political Science (Major, Minor)
- Social Science Major
- Sociology (Major, Minor)
- Urban Studies Major
Social work. Criminal justice and law enforcement. Applied Psychology and rehabilitation counseling. The social sciences. What do these fields of study all have in common? They all answer human needs.
Human service professionals meet human needs. And Coppin State University’s College of Behavioral and Social Sciences will get you ready to meet the needs of increasingly diverse populations—in the U.S. and beyond.
With eight undergraduate programs and five graduate programs in five departments of study, CSU’s College of Behavioral and Social Sciences provides a hands-on, interdisciplinary education that puts learning into action.
Small classes. World-class faculty. Personalized attention. An education tailored to your needs. Everything you won’t find anywhere else. The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences gets you ready for what’s next.