The Office of Procurement is organized to serve and facilitate the objectives of Coppin State University, to make commitments to foster a high standard of public relations within the University, with suppliers, and the public.
The objectives of the Office of Procurement include the following:
- Procure goods and services for best value
- Ensure University business is conducted in a fair and open environment, in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the state
- Establish and administer contracts effectively
- Identify opportunities to enhance the university's buying power
- Support the State of Maryland Minority Business Enterprise program and Small Business Reserve Program