Get the Degree you Deserve!
A reverse transfer agreement allows students to earn their associate degree from a two-year college while beginning their bachelor's degree at Coppin State University. Reverse transfer is a degree-completion opportunity for students who have started their education at a community college and transfer to Coppin State University prior to the completion of their associate degree. A reverse transfer agreement may allow a student to reduce their time to degree and well as reduce student debt.
Coppin State University has Reverse Transfer Agreements with the following community colleges:
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Baltimore City Community College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Garret College
You may be eligible to participate in the Reverse Transfer Program if you:
- Are in good academic standing at Coppin State University and the community college
- Completed at least 15 credits at one of the above community colleges
- Completed at least 60 credits combined at Coppin State University and the community college
- Have not earned an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 at Coppin State University and the community college
To learn more information about the Reverse Transfer process please contact the Transfer Coordinator at 410-951-3707.