Bookstore Refund Policy
We do accept returns of textbooks, medical, and specialty reference books at the bookstore, as long as you return them in their original condition with your receipt. We do not issue refunds on textbook returns without a receipt. Read below on more information about our textbook return policy:
- Get a full refund in your original form of payment when you return textbooks with your receipt during the first week of class.
- Get a full refund in your original form of payment for your textbook returns when you provide your receipt and proof of schedule change during the first 30 days of classes.
- Get a full refund in your original form of payment for medical and specialty reference books returned with your receipt within 3 days of purchase.
General Reading Book Returns
The bookstore also does refunds for non-textbooks. We offer full refunds in your original form of payment when you return general reading books with your receipt within 14 days of purchase. Here are a few additional reminders about these types of returns:
- No refunds or exchanges without a receipt
- No refunds or exchanges past 14 days of purchase
- All books must be in original condition
Other Merchandise Returns
Get a full refund for merchandise in your original form of payment with your receipt. Different types of merchandise may have specific conditions for return or exchange:
Software, CDs, cassette and VHS tapes, and DVDs
- Must be in original condition
- Unopened items can be returned or exchanged with a receipt
Gift cards, merchandise credits, phone cards, and magazines
- A merchandise credit for the current selling price is the only option for items being returned without a receipt.
- Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards does not exceed $5.00
- No refunds on gift cards, prepaid phone cards, or magazines
- All items must be in original condition
Return Policy for Online Bookstore Purchases
You can bring your returns and exchanges for online purchases to the bookstore. Be sure to have your invoice or receipt, and stay within the return window for that specific type of merchandise.
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
We accept your items for return or exchange through the mail. To ensure the bookstore receives your returns and exchanges, we we highly recommend you:
All mailed returns and exchanges must include a return or exchange form, and proof of schedule change, if applicable.
- Insure any items you send through the mail for return or exchange, as we are not responsible for lost return or exchange packages.
- Send returns and exchanges via prepaid shipping
- Send returns and exchanges directly to the campus bookstore
- Do not send returns and exchanges by COD; we do not accept them
- If you do not have the return or exchange form for your items, be sure to include the following information: First and last name Address Email Phone number Order number (if available)