Bookstore COVID-19 Policy
COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
We are taking every precaution to ensure students, staff, and faculty stay safe in the bookstore.
Updated operational and safety procedures have been in place since the Fall 2020 semester, and are expected to continue until further notice:
Management of Store Traffic
- Our adjusted store capacity allows up to 17 people. This maximum capacity includes customers and bookstore employees.
- A team member will be at the door monitoring the number of customers in the store, so as not to exceed the maximum capacity.
- Customers will be required to wear a mask in order to enter the bookstore.
Social Distancing Practices at Registers
- Plexiglass shields are being installed at all registers.
- Stanchions will be set up in the store with 6ft markers on the ground to promote social distancing. All registers will have a clear protective shield to minimize exposure of customers and employees.
Additional Customer Service Measures
- A separate register will be in the back of the store at the customer service desk to further assist students with returns and textbook purchases.
Online Order Pickup
- Pickup of online orders will be handled at the Customer Service desk only. Students must present their Eagle Card in order to pick up their online orders.
- Stanchions will identify guidance for line direction and social distancing.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Processes
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all registers. All registers and merchandise shelves will be sanitized by a team member every 1-2 hours.
- The store will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected every day after closing.
Have questions about how we're keeping students, staff, faculty, and visitors safe in the campus bookstore? Reach out to us.