Recreational Sports Programs
- Group Swim Lessons
- Semi-Private & Private Swim Lessons
- Aqua Fitness
- USA Swimming
- Masters Swimming
- Aqua Sports Camp
Visit schedule and register visit us at www.coppinaquatics.com
Intramural Sports provides an opportunity for students and faculty/staff to remain active by competing in their favorite sport(s) throughout the entire school year. Whether you are looking for a recreational or competitive level of play, Intramural Sports has something to offer.
A combination of team sports, individual/dual sports, and special events are available; here are just a few examples:
- Team Sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Volleyball, and Softball
- Individual/dual sports: Tennis, 9 ball
- Special events: King of the Court 3on3 Basketball, Battleship, Kick/Punt/Pass
Whatever your sport interest may be, Intramural Sports has something to offer you.
- The Coppin State University (CSU) Club Sports Program is governed by the Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness. The program offers a variety of sporting activities for student involvement. The sporting activities consist of individual and team sports, both competitive and instructional. Previous experience is not a prerequisite for Club Sports.
- Club Sports are excellent opportunities for students to continue to play sports at a competitive level while developing and refining leadership skills. Club Sports assist students with leadership development, decision-making skills, and conflict resolution. Club Sports are not varsity athletics. They are student organizations.