Coppin State University is Making It Easier for Alumni, Current and Former Students to Order TranscriptsPublished Thursday, October 15th, 2020
Coppin State University (CSU) has made it easier for alumni, current and former students to order transcripts by making the entire process online.
CSU’s transcript request process is now entirely online, which means no more submitting PDF or paper forms requests. The university has partnered with Parchment, an online eTranscript exchange service that allows education credentials to be requested, sent and delivered electronically, securely and confidentially. The new process is available now.
“Using an online order and delivery service is a new and better resource for our students and alumni, as we navigate in today's virtual world,” said Karen C. Barland, CSU registrar. “We are happy to bring this new level of convenience, efficiency and speed to the Coppin community," Barland added.
The benefits of e-transcripts include:
- Receiving official documents electronically or via mail
- Electronic transcripts are typically available for download in one hour
- 24/7 secure access to transcript portal
- Email notifications on the progress of your transcript order
- The ability to upload supporting documentation and forms to accompany your transcript
The cost is $10-12. Students and alumni can request transcripts by creating an account on the CSU Parchment portal.
To order transcripts or get more information, visit:https://www.coppin.edu/registrar/transcriptrequests, or call the Records Office at 410-951-3700.