Fall 2020 Course InformationPublished Tuesday, August 04th, 2020
Find out about on-campus courses and the schedule of classes for the fall 2020 semester.
On Campus Course List
You can now view the approved list of courses that will be offered in-person or as a hybrid. Any course not on the list will be offered virtually.
Definition of Course Sections
- CV+ Course is traditionally face-to-face but is being offered through virtual modality. Faculty will inform enrollees if the course will meet virtually at the scheduled time (synchronously) or not (asynchronously).
- 400 - 406 Course is taught fully online
View the fall 2020 schedule of classes.
- First Day of Class – Monday, August 31, 2020
- Thanksgiving Break – Wednesday, November 25 – 29, 2020
Following the Thanksgiving break, all classes will continue online only. Students should consult with their instructors for any additional information.
Most courses will continue to meet virtually during the fall semester. A few courses will meet in-person on campus or in a hybrid format consisting of a combination of some in-person meetings and online delivery. Students must use CSU ID to access campus buildings. These courses include:
- Courses required for a major and/or requiring special spaces or facilities. In addition, courses for students needing to complete research, use laboratory space, or involve in-person work.
- General education courses to support incoming freshman
All courses approved for in-person or hybrid delivery have passed a health and safety risk assessment review to ensure that appropriate social distancing and sanitation measures are met.