Adding Qwickly Attendance to your Blackboard Course MenuPublished Friday, January 25th, 2019
This is a description of how to add Qwickly Attendance on your Course Menu in Blackboard.
You may have noticed that the “My Attendance” link in Blackboard is not showing on the left hand side of your Blackboard Course Menu. This occurred in error and will be corrected for next semester. For the Spring 2019 semester, please follow the steps below to make the link available for easy access in your Blackboard courses:
- First, go to your course in Blackboard.
- On the left hand side, in the course menu, click on the + plus sign.
Content area menu.
- Then click on Tool link in the drop down menu that shows up.
Click on the words tool link in the drop down menu
- You will be asked to name the link. Type in the name of the link. For uniformity purposes, name it My Attendance.
Name the link by typing in the text box
- Directly underneath the textbox that you typed the name for, click on the upside triangle by the word Achievements. This will bring up a drop down menu. In the drop down menu, select Qwickly Attendance.
Drop down menu under type
- If you want this link to be available to students( meaning that they will be able to see the link in the course menu, click on Available to Users. If you don't want students to see the link, then leave the Available to Users unchecked.) Then click the submit button.
This will make the link available to you for easy access. You only have to do these steps once. After you have added the link to your course menu, you can simply click on the My Attendance link to take attendance for your course.
Please contact the IT Development and Innovations Department at TLT@coppin.edu if you need any assistance.