Surplus Computer Sale
As a result of the campus wide PC upgrade/replacement at Coppin, surplus PC systems are available for purchase. The cost is $100 per system with a limit of one system per student or employee during waves one and two of the sale.
Proceeds will be used to support Coppin State University student scholarships and laptop ownership program.
Picture of Actual System for Sale
- HP desktop computer, HP-6200 SFF
- Intel Core i5-2500 (3.3GHZ, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Integrated Intel Gigabyte Ethernet
- 500-Gig hard drive
- 8 Gig memory
- DVD writer
- VGA, Display Port
- PS2 Keyboard
- PS2 Mouse
- HP Compaq LA2206x (21.5”) wide screen monitor with webcam with VGA, DisplayPort, D-Sub and DVI outputs
- Installed Windows 7 with product code
- Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is not installed on the computers. It can be downloaded by Coppin faculty, staff, and students at no charge.
- Sorry…No Laptops!!! Desktops Only!!
- Wave #1 (Coppin Students Only): October 9 to October 20, 2017 (Limit one)
- Wave #2: (Coppin Faculty, and Staff): October 23 to November 3, 2017 (No Limit)
- Wave #3: (Coppin Students, Faculty, Staff, and General Public): November 6 to November 17, 2017 (No Limit)
Purchase and Distribution
- Complete the CSU Surplus PC System Purchase Form.
- Take your completed CSU Surplus PC System Purchase Form and $100 payment (cash, check, or charge) to the Cashier’s Office (2nd Floor, Miles Conner Administration Building) during your sales period. Coppin faculty, staff, and students must show their Coppin ID when purchasing during their sales period.
- Upon completion of purchase, you will receive a receipt and an authorization card to be used to pick-up your computer.
- Distribution dates and instructions will be listed on your authorization card, which you will receive at your time of purchase.
- All computers are sold “As-Is.” You will have the opportunity to test the system before taking it. No Returns.
- Coppin will not download or install any additional software.
For more information, call 410-951-3877.