Membership, Service, Pass & Program Purchases
- Refund requests will be accepted up to 30 days from the original date of purchase to cancel or alter your Coppin State University Recreational Sports Membership, Service, Pass, and/or Program Purchase. Refunds and/or cancellations are not guaranteed. Refund requests must be approved by Rec Sports Professional Staff to be processed. Membership, Service, Pass, and Program refunds will only include time from date of request forward; any lapsed time of membership or utilized services will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for membership, pass, or program suspensions due to Rec Sports policy violations.
- A cancellation processing fee of 10% of the refund amount, or $10 minimum should refund amount be less than $10, will be applied for all approved refunds, with the following exceptions.
Cancellation Fee Exceptions
- Any circumstance that occurs due to CSU Rec Sports unplanned facility closures or limited space for programs will not be charged a processing fee and will be refunded any unused portion of the membership or service. This does not include facility closures for holidays or other predetermined & posted facility hour changes.
- Faculty/Staff who leave the University during the duration of their membership will lose their eligibility and therefore, their Affiliate membership. In this case, he/she can submit a refund request and will be refunded the remaining amount of their membership fees (from the date of refund request submittal) without a cancellation processing fee applied.
- Approved locker refunds will incur a $15 cancellation fee for processing locker clean out and lock changes.
All refund information in Membership, Service & Program Purchases section applies. In addition, no refunds will be given as of 3 days prior to program offering start date.
- All approved refunds will be returned in the following methods: payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original card used at the time of payment; credit card is required at time of refund transaction. Cash and check payments will be refunded via State of Maryland issued check and may take up to 30 days to process.
- Once offered a refund, member or participant has 60 days to collect refund or fill out refund information.
- Unless otherwise specified above, any amounts paid to Coppin State University Recreational Sports, after 30 days, are nonrefundable.