General Locker Policies
- All lockers are the exclusive property of Coppin State University of Recreational Sports. Rec Sports reserves the right to open lockers for any emergency, safety, or maintenance purpose.
- Violation of Coppin State University and/or Rec Sports policies may lead to termination of locker privileges without a refund.
- Valid membership is required for day use and rental lockers.
- Rec Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Day Use Lockers
- Lockers marked “Day Use Only” may be used by members during open hours and can be locked with a personal lock.
- Guests using the facility may bring a personal lock and use the Day Use Lockers during open hours on the day of their visit.
- Locks left on after the facility closes will be removed and the contents of the locker will be disposed of if not claimed within 30 days. Items can be claimed at the facility in which the locker was used
- Rental lockers are equipped with a Rec Sports lock; personal locks are prohibited. It is the renter’s responsibility to maintain possession of the Rec Sports-issued lock for the duration of the locker rental. Rec Sports reserves the right to immediately remove and dispose of non-Rec Sports locks. If a locker is found with a non-Rec Sports lock, Rec Sports will issue a new lock and the renter will be charged a $6 replacement lock fee.
- Personal belongings left in an expired locker will be removed and the contents of the locker will be disposed of if not claimed within 30 days. Items can be claimed at the facility in which the locker was used.
- Lockers are non-transferable and sharing is prohibited. For security purposes, forgotten combinations will only be issued to the person who is renting the locker.