Facilities Policies and Guidelines
Equipment, Towels, and Locker Room
- Unauthorized photography and use of recording devices is strictly prohibited
- All participants must be out of the locker room at closing
- Personal locks left on daily use lockers overnight will be cut; Contents can be retrieved from the Equipment Room; If not claimed within 60 days, the contents will be disposed of
- A Coppin State University Eagle Card ID and/or Recreational Sports identification must be presented to check out equipment
- Equipment must be returned the same day it is checked out and should be returned 10 minutes before closing
- Members may not share lockers. Any locker holder found sharing will be asked to relinquish his or her locker with no refund given due to policy violation. Lockers are rented with the intent that it is a secure location to store a member’s personal belongings. Sharing this space compromises this security.
- All lockers are the property of Coppin State University. Rec Sports Staff reserves the right to check lockers to resolve safety/security concerns. All affected locker holders will be notified should this occur.