Thank you for your interest in the Maxie Collier Scholars Program at Coppin State University. The Program has a strong legacy of preparing undergraduate Scholars for professional careers in the field of public behavioral health services.
Please complete the application and be sure to include the following with your completed application:
- Personal Statement: Typed document with responses to three questions on application
- Signed applicants’ agreement
- Copy of Maryland driver’s license or proof of Maryland citizenship
- Three recommendation letters (two letters from CSU professors and one letter from a community person, examples: supervisor, clergy member, volunteer coordinator) Forms are located at the end of the application packet
Please be reminded of the following important dates:
- January 30, 2018 - Applications available in HHSB 522
- March 14, 2018 - Deadline to submit completed Applications
- April 4, 2018 - Interviews for Applicants
Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.
Julie Manley, MCSP Program Coordinator
Coppin State University
Health & Human Services Building, #339
2500 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216