Thank you for your interest in the Maxie Collier Scholars Program at Coppin State University. The Program has a strong legacy of preparing undergraduate Scholars for professional careers in the field of public behavioral health services.
Please complete and include the following documents in your application packet:
- Personal Statement: Responses to three questions on application
- Signed applicants’ agreement
- Copy of Maryland driver’s license or proof of Maryland citizenship
- Three recommendation letters (two letters from CSU professors and one letter from a community person, examples: supervisor, clergy member, volunteer coordinator) indicating your strengths and why you should be selected as a Scholar. Letters are to be on official letterhead with signature.
Submit Your Application Packet
Applications may be submitted in person or by email. Please submit the complete application packet to:
- Email: Email your application packet to MaxieCollierScholarsProgram@coppin.edu
- In Person: Drop your application off in room 522 of the Health and Human Services Building (HHSB)
Please be reminded of the following important dates:
- January 29, 2020 - Applications available
- March 11, 2020 - Deadline to submit completed Applications
- April 1, 2020 - Interviews for Applicants
Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.
Julie Manley, MCSP Program Coordinator
Coppin State University
Health & Human Services Building, Room #339
2500 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216