Thank you for your interest in the Maxie Collier Scholars Program at Coppin State University. The Program has a strong legacy of preparing undergraduate Scholars for professional careers in the field of public behavioral health services.
Please complete and include the following documents in your application packet:
- Personal Statement: Responses to three questions on application
- Signed applicants’ agreement included in application
- Proof of Maryland residency
- Three submissions addressing your strengths and why you should be selected as a Scholar. Two submissions from CSU professors and one submission from a community person (examples: supervisor, clergy member, volunteer coordinator ). Submissions are due by March 17, 2021 and may be submitted to Maxie Collier Scholars Program Recommendation Form.
Submit Your Application Packet
Applications may be submitted in person or by email. Please submit the complete application packet to:
- Email: Email your application packet to MaxieCollierScholarsProgram@coppin.edu
- In Person: Drop your application off in room 522 of the Health and Human Services Building (HHSB)
Please be reminded of the following important dates:
- January 20, 2021 - Applications available
- March 17, 2021 - Deadline to submit completed Applications and Recommendations
- April 7, 2021 - Interviews for Applicants
Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.
Julie Manley, MCSP Program Coordinator
Coppin State University
Health & Human Services Building, Room #339
2500 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216