Printing Services is the main full-service located in PEC (Physical Education Complex). We offer professional copying, printing, finishing and binding service that are at your fingertips. Our high-speed digital printers allow you to email your files to us without leaving your home or office, and we accommodate your black-and-white or full-color copying and printing needs. These services are offered to the campus and the community. You can pay for these services by using your Eagle declining balance card or credit card. We do not accept cash.
I. Services Provided:
Print Center provides duplication services for faculty, staff, students, and community. University related black & white duplication work for faculty and staff is free of charge, unless specialty paper and/or finishing work is required. All copy requests are duplicated on a high-volume copier.
- Copying, reduction - 95%
- Collating and stapling
- All work will be run back-to-back unless otherwise requested and approved.
II. Location and Office Hours:
- Print Center is located in the PEC,1st floor, Room 179
- Office hours 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
III. Preparation of Material Submitted:
- Must be clearly typed.
- All correction must be clean, clear, and neat.
MATERIALS WHICH DO NOT MEET SPECIFICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
IV. Submission of Materials:
- New Printing and Design Form must be fully completed for each job requested.
(Explain any special instruction related to the job.)
- Exams and confidential materials must be marked as such.
(NO STUDENTS will be allowed to pick up exams unless instructions are received in writing.)
- All published, and copyright materials must have a written approval from the copyright holder.
(This can be obtained by written request to the copyright holder.)
- All work is completed by specification of day and/or drop off.
(If day is not indicated then copies will be done on a first come, first serve basis.)
- Exams and confidential materials at least 48 hours in advance.
- Reports, proposals, etc. of 85 pages or more requiring more than 160 copies, collated and stapled, must be submitted 2 days in advance.
- College forms, study guides, syllabi, and other materials required for the beginning of the fall semester must be submitted prior to August 20th.
MATERIALS SUBMITTED AFTER THIS DATE MAY NOT BE COMPLETED BY THE BEGINNING OF THE SEMESTER.
E. Peak periods are from:
* Fall Semester-August 15th to October 1st
* Spring Semester-January 6th to February 28th
* Summer Semester-May 15th to June 15th
(Forms located on K: drive campus-wide folder)
Request for copies can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams and confidential material must be marked as such and picked up in person. No students will be allowed to pick up unless a written note is provided.