Honors Program Application Process
Any student interested in applying for an Honors Program scholarship should follow the application process below:
- First, garner admission from the University. Honors Program applications cannot be processed before a student is admitted into the University.
- The Office of Admissions will forward referral forms to the Director of The Honors Program for any student who meets the requirements for an Honors Program scholarship.
- The Honors Program, then, prepares and forwards recruitment letters and application packets to referred students.
- Once completed applications are received by the Honors Program, those applications are reviewed by the Director who schedules a formal interview with potential students either by phone, Skype, or in-person. Based on the interview results and overall academic readiness of the applicant, the interviewing committee sends a recommendation to the Director.
- Award letters and forms are forwarded to students whose selections have been approved by the Director of The Honors Program.