Faculty Information Technology Committee
- Speak on behalf of faculty in matters of information Technology.
- Serve as a liaison between ITD and faculty.
- Coordinate efforts between Academic Affairs and ITD relative to availability and use of Technology by faculty.
- Create conditions for, and promote and advance, faculty use of technology in teaching and learning.
- Facilitate faculty enhancement/training in technology for teaching and learning.
- Develop and review guidelines/policies that govern campus use of technology.
- Support acquisition of Technology resource needed by faculty.
- Develop and review guidelines for technology-dependent courses/programs including online courses/programs.
- Provide leadership in the use of technology in course and program transformation.
- Make recommendations for the development of academic strategic plans.