Graduate Funding | Coppin State University

Graduate Funding

Fund your graduate degree

Sharing good news from Coppin State University School of Graduate Studies: Students enrolled in our Post Master’s or Post Baccalaureate certificate programs may be eligible for federal funding.

Please note the following steps to apply for funding:

If you are not yet enrolled for Spring 2021, it is not too late to register and apply for funding. If you have any questions, please contact us at (410) 951-3090 or The spring semester starts January  25, 2021.