How to Apply to the Graduate Nursing Program
How to Apply
- Application and supporting documents for the Master's and Post-Master's programs must be received by the CSU School of Graduate Studies by May 30th for Fall semester (contact department for more information).
- All applicants must submit the following materials:
- Complete the Coppin State University Graduate Division Application for Admission, pay the required application fee, and submit three (3) letters of recommendation to the CSU School of Graduate Studies.
- A photocopy of current licensure for practice of Nursing should be sent to the CSU School of Graduate Studies.
- A typewritten statement of goals and objectives (Statement of Intent) sent to the CSU School of Graduate Studies.
- International applicants must submit an official testing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report to the CSU School of Graduate Studies. Minimum acceptable score is 550. (Contact department for more information.)
- Proof of satisfactory completion of a course in elementary statistics and/or nursing research.
- Proof of satisfactory completion of a course in physical assessment in last five years or passed a challenge exam.
Be advised that you should keep copies of all information (transcripts, recommendations, and applications) for your records, and contact the Graduate Office as soon as you apply to arrange for a meeting with a Graduate Faculty Member.