Frequently Asked Questions about Finish for Free | Coppin State University

Frequently Asked Questions about Finish for Free

"Finish 4 Free" (F4F) Frequently Asked Questions

Am I eligible for the F4F program if I did not graduate from a Baltimore City Public School?

Sorry, the “Finish 4 Free” program is only open to those who have earned a high school diploma from Baltimore City Public Schools. Applicants who have obtained a high school diploma elsewhere, may still apply to CSU, but are not eligible for the F4F program.

Which degree(s) from Baltimore City Community College qualify me for the F4F program?

Applicants must have earned either an Associate of Science (A.S.) or an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree (beginning June 2018) to be eligible. Unfortunately, this program does not accept an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree.

What costs does the F4F program cover at CSU?

The F4F program only covers two years of tuition cost to qualifying applicants. Students are required to cover the cost of fees, books and on-campus housing if desired. For scholarship and financial aid information, please visit:

Who may I contact for more information about the program?

For more details about Finish 4 Free, please contact Sha-Ron Jones in the Office of Admissions at (410) 951-3610 or by email at