Attend the Graduation Seminar being held on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the seminar is to provide valuable graduation information to seniors to ensure a smooth transition from student to alumni. The Graduation Seminar will be held Wednesday, November 6, 2019 from 6-7pm in the James Weldon Johnson Auditorium.
The seminar is comprised of presentations from the following areas:
- Office of Records and Registration
- Office of Financial Aid
- Career Services Center
- Commencement Committee Chairperson
- Senior Class President
- Alumni Association
Topics to be covered include:
- The student’s responsibilities in reviewing their academic record; ensuring all grades have been submitted and transfer credits are posted
- The importance of seeking academic advisement, completion and submission of the graduation application
- Awareness of attaining permission to enroll in another institution and transferring those credits back to Coppin
Questions? Contact the Office of Records & Registration at 410.951.3700.