Free Tax Help
College of Business assists Baltimore residents with tax preparation at no cost. *participants must qualify*
Coppin State University College of Business
Department of Accounting & Information Systems
The College of Business assists Baltimore residents with tax preparation at no cost. *participants must qualify*
- Coppin VITA volunteers provide free income tax assistance.
- Free tax preparation if your income is $54,000 or less.
- Free Federal and State Income Tax preparation.
- Free E-file for fast refund!
- Your money can be deposited directly into your bank account.
- We assist with the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit etc.
- FAFSA ready tax returns
Coppin State University
Health and Human Services Building
Rooms 108 and 109
Mon, Wed, Friday: 12:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
February 8 - April 20, 2017
Call us at (410) 951-3444