You are cordially invited to join us for an afternoon of high tea and conversation as we celebrate Women's History Month. Fine teas will be brewed, and delicate finger sandwiches shall be enjoyed as we discuss women's rights (race, reproductive rights, pay equity, and the Equal Rights Amendments).
- Tonya Lennox, EEOC
- Rose Holandez, U.S. Department of Labor Women's Bureau
- Toinette Jenkins, Coppin State University First Lady
- Dr. Pamela Richardson Wilks, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Katsura Kurita, Title IX Coordinator
- Keylin Perez, Miss Coppin State University
High Tea Attire: hats, heels, and gloves. Seating is limited.