Transportation | Coppin State University


All parking lots have accessible parking. Handicapped parking spaces are clearly marked by the universal wheelchair insignia. Student's vehicles must be registered with the Office of Parking and Transportation and must display the universal wheelchair insignia via tags or hang sign. If designated parking space are illegally occupied contact the Office of Parking and Transportation. Additionally, shuttle services are provided during the semester. Contact the Parking and Transportation Office, located in the Talon Center, room 132 or call 410-951-3556 for any assistance.