Drive Thru Admissions
Drive up and get on-the-spot admission for fall 2021
Drive Thru Admissions is an opportunity for students seeking admission to Coppin State University to receive immediate on-site admission and information from other enrollment-related offices on campus.
The event will take place on the campus of Coppin State University starting at parking lot “D” (directional signs will be posted). There are two opportunities to attend beginning on Friday, June 11th from 12 noon until 4:00pm. The event continues on Saturday, June 12th beginning at 10:00am until 2:00pm. Students are asked to register for the date you can attend.
- Start attending Coppin State University! Fall classes begin August 30, 2021.
- Merit Scholarships are offered to new freshmen and transfer students based on eligibility.
- No SAT or ACT scores are required for admission consideration.
Before your visit
What to bring
- Students must bring official transcripts in a sealed envelope.
- Any payments to the Bursar’s Office can be cash or check.
- All guests attending this event must wear a mask.
Other areas available
- Financial Aid
- First Year Experience
- Housing & Residence Life
- Athletics & Wellness Center
- Student Activities
- Transfer credit evaluator
There will be many CSU giveaways. Plan to join the fun and become a Coppin State University student. Register to attend Drive Thru Admissions!
Get admitted! Attend Drive Thru Admissions
- Friday, June 11, 2021
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, June 12, 2021
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Coppin State University, Parking Lot D
2500 West North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216-3698