Min A PhD
3rd Floor, Room 339
2500 W North Ave
Baltimore, MD 21216
A dedicated educator with extensive teaching, research activities, and administrative experience. Sloan-C certified and expert in teaching with technology. Highly experienced in grant application and management. Able to collaborate with teams to develop, implement, and evaluate pilot curriculum programs. Apply a data-driven approach to deliver solutions. Motivated lifelong learner and community services provider.
Approximation of Hopkins Equation in Hilbert Space and its Application in Polarized Illumination Modeling. International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling; Vol, 88, No. 4, April 2009, 517-528.
Bayes estimation of the power hazard function. Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics. Vol. 12 (2009), No. 5, PP. 675-689.
Identification of Diffusion Coefficient in Nonhomogeneous Landscapes. Neural Information Processing Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Volume 7664, 2012, PP.290-297.
Dispersal and edge behavior of bark beetles and predators inhabiting red pine plantations. Agricultural and Forest Entomology. Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1-11, February 2013.
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2008
Her research interests lie in the area of machine learning, data science, PDE modeling, and developmental mathematics education.
- 2011 - Coppin State University Information and Technology Mini-Grant
- 2012 - Coppin State University Research Mini-Grant
- 2012 - Coppin State University Information and Technology Pilot Program Grant
- 2012 - Coppin State University Undergraduate Students Research Grant
- 2014 - Maryland Higher Education Commission DMPD Fund
- 2015-2020 - University Liaison of First In The World MMRI Grant from the Department of Education