New Alumni - Class of 2020
As a new Coppin State Universtiy alumni, you are eligible to receive Alumni Association benefits for your first year after graduation. Sign up to begin your membership and start receiving benefits!
First-Year Alumni Benefits
- Discounted rate when you stay at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor or Hotel Indigo
- Hyatt Place Baltimore - discounted rate of $109 per night. Use code 65206.
- Hotel Indigo - discounted rate of $99-$129 per night. Call 443-961-3404 or 443-961-3405 and mention "Coppin State Alumni".
- Auto, Home Owners & Renters Insurance Discounts with Liberty Mutual - Liberty Mutual offers CSU Alumni discounts up to 10% and the Alumni Association receives money for each new policy. Reference Group #110351.
- Campus Library Access - Request a library access card from the Office of Alumni Relations (for books only).
- Discounted Campus Space Rental - 50% discount on university space rental only (does not include labor or parking fees).
- CSU Wellness Center Membership - Discount on membership to Coppin’s new state-of-the-art fitness center housed in the Physical Education Complex. Meet all your fitness needs right here on campus.
- Rental Car Discounts with Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Take advantage of the amazing discounts you’ll receive from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Enterprise has 4,000 locations all over the United States.
- Mobile Phone Discounts with AT&T - Coppin State Alumni are entitled to a 15% discount on qualified monthly charges. To find the AT&T store closest to you, visit att.com/stores/. Start saving today!
- National Aquarium - Online Consignment Ticket Program, savings between $5-$7per ticket. Go to www.coppin.edu/alumni for tickets.