ACT Testing at Coppin State University
Get your college education on track by taking your ACT Test at Coppin State University. Scores will be applied toward your application to Coppin State University ONLY.
ACT and SAT scores are not required for applicants 21 years or older
ACT Test Schedule
Please Note: Students are to arrive by 9:30am. Testing starts PROMPTLY at 10:00am. Test sessions last 4 hours.
- December 4th, 2019
- December 11th, 2019
- December 18th, 2019
- January 8th, 2020
- January 15th, 2020
- January 22nd, 2020
- January 29th, 2020
- May 13th, 2020
- May 20th, 2020
- May 27th, 2020
- June 3rd, 2020
- June 10th, 2020
- June 17th, 2020
- June 24th, 2020
- July 1st, 2020
- July 8th, 2020
- July 15th, 2020
- July 22nd, 2020
- July 29th, 2020
- August 5th, 2020
- August 12th, 2020
- August 19th, 2020
- August 26th, 2020
Coppin State University is located at:
2500 W. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21216
Please be prepared to make payment of $55 in the Miles Connor Administration building (view campus map) at the cashier window on the second floor.
On-campus visitor parking is conveniently located within walking distance to the testing location. Access the visitor parking lot entrance at 2500 W. North avenue. The pay station is located within the parking lot. For parking questions, please contact the parking office at (410) 951-3556.
Grace Hill Jacobs Building (view campus map)
Second floor, room 208
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to the test time. Download the Campus Map for walking directions.
What to Bring
- A form of identification (photo); you will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet ACT requirements.
Current official photo ID - Must be an original, current (valid) ID issued by a city/state/federal government agency or your school. Note: School ID must be in hard plastic card format. Paper or electronic formats are NOT acceptable. Your first and last names must match the ticket. The photo must be clearly recognizable as you.
- Bring a printed copy of your confirmation e-mail to the test center. You will not be admitted to the test site if you do not have a printed copy of your confirmation e-mail. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail, contact FirstYearExperience@coppin.edu.
- Bring sharpened, soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils or ink pens). Do not bring any other writing instruments; you will not be allowed to use them.
- Bring a watch to pace yourself, but do not bring a watch with an alarm. If your alarm sounds during testing, you'll be dismissed and your answers will not be scored. No watch? No problem. The supervisor and monitor in the testing rooms will announce when you have five minutes remaining on each test.
- Bring a permitted calculator to be used on the mathematics test only. It is your responsibility to know whether your calculator is permitted. Please refer to the ACT Calculator Policy (PDF). To make it even easier to figure out, you don't have to use a calculator at all.
Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Please contact any of the following if you have questions: