Early Childhood Human Development
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Human Development
The primary objective of the major in Early Childhood Education is to prepare professionals whose plan is to be open or teach in a child care center. Majors will receive a combined foundation of teacher preparation and business-minded courses.
Future Career Options
- Before/After School Care
- Individual Child Care Services
- Family Child Care Services
- Head Start
- Early Childhood Program Directors
- Infant/Toddler Programs
- Departments of Education (district, state, or federal-level)
- Nursery Schools
- Youth camps
- Employer Sponsored Centers
All early childhood human development majors must complete MATH 103.