All pre-registered students will receive a complimentary ticket for lunch in the dining hall. Check-in for the Spring Open House begins at 8:30 am in the James Weldon Johnson Auditorium. We hope to see you there!
Meet with students, faculty and staff
- Learn more about academic opportunities
- Get financial aid and scholarship information
- Attend transfer and other college life workshops
- Participate in interactive classroom activities
- Tour the campus, which includes visiting residence life facilities
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch (pre-registered students only)
- Parents are encouraged to attend
To register, click events.coppin.edu/openhouse.