Coppin State University News
If you do not currently have health benefits through a group-sponsored plan, you may be eligible for benefits under the provisions of the ACA.
Please visit http://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/home/ for more information about the ACA.
A sample list of resources available on the web include:
- Maryland Health Connection (MHC) Health Care Reform Overview Fact Sheet
- Maryland Medicaid Fact Sheet
- MHC Application Checklist (simple guidance on what employees need to submit an application on the Exchange)
- MHC Fraud and Abuse Fact Sheet (a one-pager on how to avoid scammers who may be taking advantage of those seeking health insurance)
- Income Eligibility Chart ( summary of the income eligibility benefits and cut-offs for Medicaid and MHC plan subsidies and credits.
Information about premium rates may be found at http://www.mdinsurance.state.md.us/sa/consumer/md-health-connection-plans.html